Our Whitefish Jerky Small Crunchies are a premium 100% natural dog treat rich in extra vitamins and nutrients found naturally in fish.
Crunchy fish treats packed with natural goodness to promote the health and well-being of your dog.
- 100% Natural made in Grimsby UK
- Ideal as an everyday healthy treat or reward
- Free from additives, coloursand preservatives.
- Hypo-allergenic, free from wheat, gluten, dairy and soya.
- Packed with naturally occurring omega 3 & 6
- A natural rough texture aids reduction in tartar build up on dogs teeth – a natural dental aid
- Low fat so supports weight control
100% natural - made with fresh Whitefish Skin sourced daily and manufactured in Grimsby. Sea Treats Whitefish Jerky Small Crunchies are the world’s first MSC(Marine Stewardship Council) certified dog treat for sustainability and traceability.
Great as a canine natural dental aid which helps to remove tartar build up on your dogs teeth
No additives or preservatives – 100 % natural ingredients!
Size Guide: These treats are on average approximately 25mm square. They are a natural product so actual size may vary.
Feeding Guidelines: Feed as a treat or reward in between your dog’s normal meals as part of a balanced diet.Not recommended for puppies under 14 weeks old. Please ensure a bowl of fresh water is always available.
Composition: 100% Whitefish Skins.
Analytical Constituents (%): Protein: 84.4%, Crude Oil & Fat: 0.3%, Crude Ash: 17%, Crude Fibres: 9.2%.